Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Happy 4th Birthday Jack


Jack turned 4 years old yesterday. My kids are getting really old. Jack had to wait until Bob got home from work at 6:30. The anticipation just about killed him off. He was so excited to open his presents that his hands were shaking. It was so cute. He got a bike that moves by turning the wheel back and forth, money, a bank, and squirt gun. We then went outside to hit the pinata. It was going well until Devon hit it so hard that the candy became flying weapons. One which hit my mom in the jaw. Nice. Anyway...doughnuts are the cake of choice around here. Jack... thanks for keeping us on our toes. You are a darling, even when you yell at us to get your chocolate milk. Love you.

2 comments:

Katie Hughes Photography said...

I'm so glad to see that you are back posting. It looks like your cruise was very enjoyable. We would like to do the same. I hope you are well.

Miss Mary said...

Happy Birthday Jack! I'm so glad to know that you have a blog! I love your title, and it makes me want to remember to slow down. Hugs to you!