Friday, September 25, 2009

I am back...I think.




































This blog is not updated as often as I would like it to be but Bob bought me a new camera for my birthday and I am inspired again. It is a Cannon Rebel and as Bob asked me after I opened it, "Haven't you seen the commercial?" "No I have not," I said. Then Devon said, "Mom, even I have seen the commercial." No matter though, I love the camera. Whoa, it takes way, way ,way, better pictures so here are some of my favorites. I even used some of the creative settings. If I can only figure out how to edit on Adobe (Carly).
Also, I have been working on a craft. I think I will post it tomorrow. It is a Christmas craft so stay posted (wait..I think I am the only one that reads this thing).
AND...being a personal trainer and all, I will be posting a fitness challenge just in case I have any health conscious readers or reader. I don't know when that will happen. Hopefully soon.

2 comments:

Carly said...

Hmmmm... I'm trying to think if I have ever seen the commercial for the Rebel? Doesn't sound familiar. Probably because they don't advertise on the Sprout, Disney, Nickelodean, or Noggin channels ha, ha, ha. Let's get together and edit away!

Sidra said...

There's a free editing site called www.picnik.com. It's a lot of fun; it's what I use for my examiner articles. And I'm glad you're back, by the way. I took a break too and just got back to blogging. Maybe it was the summer vacay...